Hurley’s App: convenience at your fingertips
Shop, eat, earn with the new Hurley’s app. The app has a number of exciting features including the ability to shop online, order freshly made family meals from our Fresh Kitchen for next day pick up and on-the-go gourmet meals from our Eatery. Customers can also use the app to collect loyalty points that can be instantly redeemed on purchases. Earn 10 Points for every dollar spent, plus bonus points on select items in-store.
Shop, eat and earn with the new Hurley’s app. Download it on Google Play or the App Store today.
How it works?
1. Download the app from Google Play or the App Store.
2. Click on the menu button, top left corner and click ‘Log In/ Sign Up’.
3. If you are an existing customer of the old program, sign in using the email and password you used to create your original account, that way your points will carry over.
4. If you don’t already have an account click ‘Don’t have an account’ and you’ll be promoted to create a new account.
5. Once you’re logged in you can enjoy all the features of the app.
Features of the app:
1. Loyalty Program and Offers: use the Hurley’s app to view the daily offers available in store. Keep track of these so you can earn double points. You can also see what points you have and the redeemable value. For every $1 you spend, you will receive 10 points.
2. Eatery: order meals from our Fresh Kitchen. We have Family Meals available which can be ordered one day in advance. The meals serve 4-6 people and are prepared fresh daily. No need to even enter the store to pick these up, if you have your phone on you when you are picking these up, the kitchen will get a notification you are arriving and bring your order outside for curbside pick-up. You can also order meals from our Eatery that will be prepared instantly for in-store pick up.
3. Shop online: the app will allow you to do your shopping online. Place your order and have it delivered to your home.
4. Loyalty Card: click on the card icon to bring up a personalized barcode. When you are shopping in-store, show this to the clerk and they will update your points based on your purchase.
1. I was using the old loyalty program but I can’t remember my email or password.
Once you have downloaded the app, click on the menu in the top left corner, click ‘forgot password’ and you’ll be prompted to reset your password. You will need to know what email address you used to set up the account and access to retrieve your new password. New password must be 6 or more characters.
2. There are multiple people in my family who do the shopping, how do we attribute all our points to one family account?
Multiple people in your family can be logged into the app at the same time. Family members just need to log in using the same credentials (email and password) so that all your points are collected on one card.
3. How do I order a Family Meal?
When you are in the Eatery, select the Hurley’s Fresh Kitchen icon. There you will find the menu that is available for pick-up the next day, after 2pm. Note, this menu will change daily. Once you’ve placed your order you will be prompted to insert your payment details.
4. How do I place an order for a meal from the Eatery for immediate pick-up.
When you are in the Eatery, select what station you’d like to order food from, place your order, click ‘view cart’ then ‘submit order’ after which you’ll be prompted to enter your payment details. Once payment is 4received head in-store the station where you placed your order for pick up.
5. I made a purchase and my points are not updating in the app?
If the app was open prior to close of sale the points will not show up. Close the app and reopen it, they should update instantly.
6. How do I redeem my points in-store?
Once you have reached 10,000 points your account will reflect a $10 redeemable reward on the app. When you are at the checkout the cashier will be prompted to ask you if you would like to use your reward. You can continue to earn and redeem the points at your choosing but you can only redeem points once you have at least 10,000 points in your account.
7. How do I redeem my points online or using the app?
Points can only be redeemable on purchases made in store at the register. The feature to redeem your points online is not currently available.
If you have further questions please email, firstname.lastname@example.org