– Increased daily and weekly deep cleaning and disinfection of our store.
– Disinfection of trolleys, baskets, chip and pin terminals after customer use. The store has sanitizing stations available at both the entrance and exit doors.
– Staff are required to break frequently to thoroughly wash their hands as well as clean their register, work station, and nearby surfaces with antibacterial wipes. Sanitizer is also provided to staff members.
– In line with government regulations, it is no longer mandatory to wear face masks in our store. However, staff members are encouraged to continue to wear face masks to ensure a safe environment for themselves, their families, and our customers.
– Floor markings and signs are situated throughout the store to inform customers of a safe two-meter separation while in our store. We encourage our customers to follow the signage to maintain a safe distance from other shoppers in order to offer a comfortable and safe shopping environment for everyone.
Home Grocery Shopping, Delivery and Click & Collect:
We recognize that we need to protect our vulnerable shoppers and the vulnerable in our community. Hurley’s continues to offer online grocery shopping, island wide delivery and contactless click & collect options to our customers.
To assist customers who prefer to have their goods delivered or collected at our curbside, we have expanded our e-commerce team and increased daily slot availability for deliveries and collection times. Delivery fees have also been reduced to accommodate customers during this unprecedented time.
Supporting our customers in isolation and quarantine
We deliver to customers who are self-isolating or in quarantine at private residences or government quarantine facilities. Customers can inform us they are in isolation when placing an order online by using the customer notes comment box; “we are in quarantine, please leave the bags at the door, knock, and walk away”. There is also an option “Okay to leave in a safe place”. The delivery driver will call, knock, or email to notify your order has been delivered. If you are roaming or unable to receive calls, please let us know it is better to email you in the customer notes comment box.
We work with customers who are travelling to the Cayman Islands to ensure that their food delivery slot is timed with their arrival. Most property managers will collect deliveries on the customer’s behalf and pack away chilled/frozen items. Please provide us with their contact information to schedule the delivery. If you require items that you cannot find on our website, please use the order notes comment box to inform us. We will do our best to source what you require or substitute it with the closest item we have in stock.
We understand that travelling during COVID can be a stressful time for you and your family. To help, we are offering 2 free deliveries for our customers in quarantine. Use the code quarantine21 at checkout to avail of this online offer. Second online order and delivery must be placed within 14 days of the first order.
Currently all traveler’s entering the Cayman Islands must quarantine in their residence or a government approved facility for 14 days. Click here for the most up to date information on travelling to the Cayman Islands.
Get Your Delivery